Women’s Lake Yale Retreat
September 15 - September 17$225.00
Attention ladies! Join us for this year’s wonderful Women’s Retreat weekend of keynotes, music and fellowship. We will be traveling to Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center in Lake Yale, Florida. See below for a list of the fantastic features of this event as well as video links to see more. Along with the artists and speaker, you will be blessed by great conference seminars, bible studies, prayer times, and more. Enjoy this getaway that will refresh your spirit and ignite your soul!
- Leslie Ludy (Best-selling author & speaker) author of “The Set-apart Woman” and “Authentic Beauty”
- Leslie Ludy is a bestselling author and speaker with a passion for helping women become set apart for Christ. She and her husband, Eric, are the authors of twenty-one books that have been translated into over a dozen languages around the world, including their widely known classic, When God Writes Your Love Story. Leslie’s bestselling books for young women include Authentic Beauty, Set-Apart Femininity, Sacred Singleness, Answering the Guy Questions, and The Lost Art of True Beauty. Her recent book on Christ-centered mothering, Set Apart Motherhood, has been enthusiastically received by moms of all ages. Leslie’s newest book, The Set-Apart Woman, equips women to cultivate a Christ-centered lifestyle and experience a vibrant relationship with Christ.Leslie has spoken to hundreds of thousands of women over the past twenty years. Her core message of complete surrender to Christ in every area of life has inspired today’s Christian woman to exchange mediocrity for a thriving spiritual life that makes an eternal impact on the world. Leslie is the director of Set Apart Girl® and Set Apart Motherhood, ministries that point women of all ages toward Christ-centered femininity. Her annual Set Apart conference reaches over 10,000 women each year.
- Phillips, Craig & Dean (Contemporary Christian legends)
- Few songwriters cultivate more fertile creative soil when crafting a new album than Phillips, Craig, and Dean. Juggling dual vocations as both pastors and recording artists for more than two decades, Randy Phillips, Shawn Craig, and Dan Dean have created an impressive body of work inspired by what God is doing in their lives and their respective churches.Transparency, passion and integrity have long been the foundation for Phillips, Craig, and Dean’s music and ministry. For more than two decades, the trio has churned out some of Christian music’s most enduring hits, including “Revelation Song,” which recently earned RIAA Gold Single status, signifying downloads of more than 500,000. This is only the seventh time in the history of Christian music that a single has reached gold status. The song spent 17 weeks at No. 1 on Billboard’s Christian AC chart and also topped the National Christian Audience chart, AC Indicator chart and Soft AC charts.
- Ellie Holcomb (2014 New Artist of the Year)
- Since the release of her full-length solo debut, As Sure As the Sun, in 2014, singer/songwriter Ellie Holcomb has been walking an unexpected path, one of suffering and loss but also peace and joy. She has come to the edge of the rushing river of confusion and experienced a God who made a way where there seemed to be no way.And it is from that place—of finding God in the dark and unexpected—that Holcomb wrote and recorded Red Sea Road (Full Heart Music), set to release Jan 27th, 2017.